Pages

14 February, 2006

Knitting in Cyber-Space

I have been inspired by my dear friend Blossom to create a blog. I love knitting and since knitting is a very social art, I hope to meet more knitting friends. I have been knitting for a very long time, I have an extensive knitting library, a large stash of yarns, and too many UFOs.

I also have two retired greyhounds, who are currently curled up and snoozing on their cushy beds on the floor of my workroom. They are very sweet girls, they are very affectionate, and endlessly entertaining.

At the moment, I am working on Birch from Rowan magazine 34. It is a lace shawl, and I am about 25 percent done. Photo will be forthcoming. Rowan is definitely one of my favorite yarn companies, their patterns are beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. hope you could show photos of your work! am interested in knitting but never had the chance to learn it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland, hege. Blossom said you are a starmore fan ... I love her designs too ... just that I started knitting late ... so late that her books have become treasures now! hahaha ...
    Wish to see more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful knitting to share! I have 3 retired greyhounds, and it was a nice surprise to see that you also have some.

    ReplyDelete